Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whats Up today?

I Shall do so much in years to come,
But what have I done today?
I shall give my gold in a princely sum,
But what did I give today?
I shall build a mansion in the sky,
But what did have I built today?
It's sweet in idle dreams to bash,
But if not I, who shall do the task?
Yes! this is the question each soul
must ask:
What have I done Today?

thats a great refrain isn't it?
when you think about it, today is the only
time you have to get anything done,
for there is no assurance...
You have tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice words....inspiring & thoughtful..
regards

vinaya said...

Thank You Asad![:-)] Im glad U liked it

Anonymous said...

profound!!! the one of the best lines of meaningful-poetic words i've come across along with "invictus" and "if.."... nice work mi lady!!! hope you won't mind me saving and sharing this.:-)